PMP Training in Malaysia
So you’ve been thinking for a while about getting certified? Or wondering if it is worth the effort and money? Well, for anyone involved in projects, whether in a managerial capacity or as an individual contributor, the PMP certification in Malaysia does add tremendous value at a personal as well as professional level. Obtaining the certification tells the world that you are well versed in project management best practices. Customers feel more assured when dealing with someone who is PMP certified.
The PMP credential is offered by the Project Management Institute which is a non-profit organization representing the interests of the global project community. The organization is constituted with members who are leaders of companies big and small including some of the top 500 companies in the world.
The process of obtaining the PMP certification involves an application process and a rigorous exam.
Passing the exam requires one to be well versed in the best practices of project management and this is where a well-rounded high quality training like the iKompass PMP certification preparation program becomes necessary.
Some basic statistics about PMP and PMI
- Over 500,000 credential holders
- Established in 1969
- 1300 Registered Education Providers
- Listed among Top 5 certifications
- Over $ 14 Million invested in project management research
- Source PMI
PMP Certification Malaysia
- Course Name:Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Duration:4 days
- Time:9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Venue:Hotel in Golden Triangle Area
- Parking:Yes. Complimentary, first come, first serve
- Refreshments:Lunch + Snacks
- Course Price: Call us for monthly offer
- Exam Fees included?:Yes
- Average number of participants:10-20
- Minimum requirements:4 years’ work experience